Here in Singapore, you are taught that education is the key to a better future. This is the reason why your parents worked hard to send you to school and you will also do the same for your kids someday. It is true that higher education is important but not having one doesn’t mean you have no future. The surprise is there are many high paying jobs for college undergrads.
What are these high paying jobs offered for college undergraduates? Business Insider has gathered thirty high-paying jobs that do not necessitate a bachelor’s degree. Here are the high paying jobs for undergrads:
- Traffic controllers: For traffic controllers, you just need to finish your associate degree. It pays an average annual salary of $118,700.
- Transportation, storage and distribution managers: For this job, you do not even need an associate degree. It is enough that you have a high school diploma or equivalent. The average annual salary is $88,820.
- Nuclear power reactor operators: Like the transportation, storage and distribution managers, you do not need an associate degree as long as you have a high school diploma or equivalent. The average annual salary is $88,820.
- First line supervisors of non-retail sales workers: This position does not need an associate degree as long as they have high school diploma. The average annual salary is $84,910.
- Commercial pilots: You will be surprised that to become a commercial pilot, you do not need to be a college degree holder. You just need training and hours of flying experience. The average annual salary is $84,510.
- Funeral service managers: Do not underestimate funeral service managers. They need at least an associate degree to be qualified. Their annual salary is $84,470.
- Radiation therapists: For radiation therapists, associate degree is required. The average salary is $84,460.
- Captains and mates: For these positions, you at least need postsecondary non-degree award. The average annual salary is $83,150.
- Power distributors: For power distributors or dispatchers, the qualification is high school graduate. The average annual salary is $80,400.
- Criminal investigators: Growing up, you wanted to be a detective and that is possible. The education required is only high school graduate. The average annual salary is $79,620.
Hopefully this gave you enough reason to be motivated. No matter what your circumstances right now, it is important that you make the most out of it. If you cannot go to school, do not waste time and fret, apply for the jobs mentioned above and you will a clear future.